Saturday, October 2, 2010

WEEKEND NEWS 10-1-10

Dear Parents,
• No School next Thursday and Friday, Oct. 7-8: In-service Days
• The homework will be due on WEDNESDAY, Oct. 6th.
• SPELLING TEST will be given on WEDNESDAY, Oct. 6th .
SPELLING WORDS:  cannot, can't, don't, haven't, won't, wouldn't, I'd, I'll, let's, we're, I'm, didn't, o'clock, that's, there's
BONUS WORDS:  minute, stretch, instead, ninety, divide
• We had a wonderful time on our field trip to Swore Farm!! I hope you are enjoying the red potatoes. A big thank you to the parent volunteers who helped on our field trip. If you know anyone who is associated with Bannock County Farm Bureau, Portneuf Soil and Water Conservation District, Swore Farms, or Highland High FFA students, please let them know how much you appreciate all they do for our students. Without them, we would not have had such an excellent learning experience..

THIS WEEK’S HOMEWORK:
• Math: “Drops In The Bucket” #29
• Language: “Drops In The Bucket” Lesson C8
• Reading: read 15-30 minutes every night and fill in your reading log. Remember to return daily because this is part of your reading grade!

Enjoy your family this weekend!
Denise Thompson

No comments: