Dear Parents,
I want to thank
all of the parents and grandparents who went with us on our snowshoeing field
trip. I sure appreciate all the help you
gave us along the trail. I hope you
enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. It
was a wonderful experience for the students.
We really had a workout!! I know I was tired by the end of the day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- My class will be using a new computer website called Khan Academy. This is a free online resource site that helps to teach and enrich student learning through exercises, videos, and tutorials. Students may access this website from home as well as from school. Please read and complete the information sheet that is in the homework folder. Only fill out the username and password section if your child already has a Khan account. For those new to the site, I will create their username and password when I set up my class account. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to connect me at thompsde@sd25.us or 237-4742.
- VALENTINE’S DAY AND BOXES: Students may make a Valentine box at home or they may make a sack at school. Students may start bringing their Valentine’s cards and boxes to school the week of Feb. 10th. Please make sure students have their names on their boxes. I have put a list of student names for Valentine cards in the homework folders.
- HUNDRED’S DAY: Thursday, Feb. 6th Students are encouraged to wear shirts with numbers on them. This is a fun day for the students with activities that include numbers.
THIS
WEEK’S HOMEWORK
- Math: Drops in the Bucket D5
- Math: Homework and Remembering 7-3
- Language: Drops in the Bucket D5
- Reading: Read nightly and fill out your reading log.
Have a great weekend with your family!
Denise Thompson

No comments:
Post a Comment