Monday, September 30, 2013

Sept. 30, 2013



“WEEKEND NEWS”
September 27, 2013



Dear Parents,
            I can’t thank you enough for all of your help this week!!  Thank you to everyone who helped with our carnival on Monday.  We appreciate the donations of suckers, the purchases of raffle tickets, your help at the cotton candy and popcorn booth, and your participation with the games.  I hope you all had fun.
We had a wonderful time on our field trip to Swore Farm!!  The weather was a little chilly, but at least it didn’t rain!  I hope you are enjoying the red potatoes.  A big thank you to the parent volunteers who helped on our field trip.  I don’t know about you, but I was tired by the time we headed home. J

·        Spelling Test next Thursday, Oct. 3rd
·        Homework is also due by next Thursday, Oct. 3rd
·        No school next Friday, Oct. 4th.  This is a professional day for teachers.
·        AR GOALS DUE & End of the first 6 Weeks is Tuesday, Oct. 8th.
·        We were given the Learning Targets for Math and Reading/Language this week.  I will be entering progress grades as soon as possible.
·        We are having a parent portal account contest from Oct. 7th through Oct. 13th.  On Oct. 13th the class that has the most parents that have logged into parent portal this current year will win a frozen yogurt party.  Please help us win!!  Log in to parent portal during this time.  If you need a GUID #, please contact the office.

THIS WEEK’S HOMEWORK:

·        Math:  “Drops In The Bucket” #30
·        Math:  Homework and Remembering 3-8
·        Language:  “Drops In The Bucket” Lesson C6

      Thanks so much,
      Denise Thompson





E


No comments: